KINCROME SOCKET SPLINE 1/2DVE 10MM
• SNCM-V steel shaft, hardened, tempered with shot blasted...
The range of Kincrome Spanners has undergone exhaustive independent testing, is now 80% stronger than the ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers Standard) and 130% stronger than the German DIN standard. The stronger, lighter and greatly enhanced quality of the Kincrome spanner range leaves many name brand competitors in its wake.<br />
Improved features include a thinner head allowing the spanner to reach tighter areas, a rounder shaft for a more comfortable grip when applying greater torque, a lighter weight, and the shorter length decreases radial movement by up to 20%.<br />
Construction of the range is from forged Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V) hardened, tempered and chrome plated with a slight satin finish for corrosion protection. Increased Molybdenum Manganese and Nickel content provide greater strength and corrosion resistance.<br />
• Forged from Chrome Vanadium Steel (CR-V), hardened, tempered, chrome plated and polished with a light satin finish for corrosion protection<br />
• Ring and jaw offset at 15°<br />
• Thinner head for hard to reach fasteners<br />
• For heavy duty application<br />
• Increased torque capacity<br />
• Exceeds international ASME & DIN standards<br />
1/4" x 5/16", 3/8" x 7/16", 7/16" x 1/2", 1/2" x 9/16", 5/8" x 11/16", 11/16" x 3/4", 13/16" x 7/8", 15/16" x 1", 15/16" x 1.1/16", 1.1/8" x 1.1/4"<br />
Please enter your suburb or postcode to find the closest Member to you.