KINCROME SPANNER SET COMBO 7PC AF
The range of Kincrome Spanners has undergone exhaustive independent...
The range of Kincrome Spanners which has undergone exhaustive independent testing, is now 80% stronger than the ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers Standard) and 130% stronger than the German DIN standard. The stronger, lighter and greatly enhanced quality of the Kincrome spanner range leaves many name brand competitors in its wake.<br />
Features include a thinner head allowing the spanner to reach tighter areas, a rounder shaft for a more comfortable grip when applying greater torque, a lighter weight, and the shorter length decreases radial movement by up to 20%.<br />
Construction of the range is from forged Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V) hardened, tempered and chrome plated with a slight satin finish for corrosion protection. Increased Molybdenum Manganese and Nickel content provide greater strength and corrosion resistance.<br />
• Forged from Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V), hardened, tempered, chrome plated and polished with a light satin finish for corrosion protection<br />
• Ring and jaw offset at 15°<br />
• Thinner head for hard to reach fasteners<br />
• Ideal for heavy duty application<br />
• Increased torque capacity<br />
• Exceeds international ASME & DIN standards<br />
Please enter your suburb or postcode to find the closest Member to you.