KINCROME 43PCE GEARSPN/BITS EVOLVE
Kincrome EVA Trays have been specifically designed to protect and...
The Kincrome Gear Spanner has all the benefits of standard spanners and more. The strong fine gear ratcheting ring end needs as little as 5° of sweep to move fastener, a standard fixed ring end needs a minimum of 30°, or 6 times the area. The narrow and thin head, combined with fine gear tooth design makes the Kincrome Gear Spanner suitable for working in tight and hard to access areas where a ratchet and socket will not fit.<br />
• The ratcheting open end feature allows increased working speed, eliminating the need to remove the spanner from the fastener after each turn<br />
• The wide jaw configuration allows faster and easier engagement with the fastener and the 'Anti Slip' pawl design provides greater surface contact to protect and help prevent rounding of the fastener<br />
• The ratcheting ring feature allows increased working speed, eliminating the need to remove the spanner from the fastener after each turn<br />
• With a 0° offset, the Gear ring head has directional arrows on both sides indicating either forward or reverse direction<br />
• To change direction simply turn the spanner over
Please enter your suburb or postcode to find the closest Member to you.